- 220 KG
Nitrobenzene Emulsion is a special powder emulsifier that is extremely effective to formulate. This stimulating emulsifier, which provides milky white emulsion with sticking and wetting effect is really thick and viscous. It has stabilized properties and is well soluble in water. This cost-effective product is easy to use and gives much finer consistency of final products. Being non-toxic in nature, these make zero adverse effects on crop. Nitrobenzene Emulsion is the most economical formulation that is accessible in assorted packaging for various demands. Due to the fine viscosity of this product it gives finer adherence to leaves.
Key Points :
- Superior hard water tolerance, stable at normal conditions.
- Type of surfactant, mainly utilized to keep emulsion (substance of immiscible fluids)
- It has a hydrophilic and hydrophobic end.
- Makes a protective layer so as to prevent oil clumping.
- foliar spray 3 , 5ml. Sudagrow L/ lit. of spray solution.
- (600-1000ml. Sudagrow L / acre)
- First spray after 3 weeks of sowing.
- Repeat 2-3 sprays at interval of one month.
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10 Ton Per Month
- 10 Days
- Free samples are available
- Customized Packaging.
- All India
- ISO 9001 : 2015
Raghavji Ki Kothi, Sukhdham Kothi Gate Hapur Uttar Pradesh India +918045803180